We are looking for a highly ambitious and motivated individual to carry out critical R&D work at the forefront of innovation in Biosensing and Biotechnology. You will contribute to the development of new Point-of-Care diagnostic tests, including design and validation of novel IVD assays. You will play a critical role in the daily running of our Biochemistry Lab, joining an experienced team of scientists and engineers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company, to play a crucial role in its growth and to get valuable technical and business experience.
- Planning and executing experiments to project timelines
- Data analysis and experimental write ups
- Record keeping in accordance with quality management system
- General lab maintenance tasks
- Relevant degree (BSc or higher)
- 3 or more years R&D experience
- Proven experience in assay development and optimisation
- Experience in working within a quality framework
- Ability to apply creative thinking to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Must be a strong team player with a positive attitude and be able to perform well under pressure
- Excellent work ethic, able to work flexible hours/shifts if needed (including occasional weekend work if required)
- Self-motivated with good organisational and time management skills
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mint Diagnostics:
Mint Diagnostics is a start-up re-defining how hormone data can be collected and used for human performance optimisation and personalised healthcare in fields such as IVF and oncology.