We are looking for a highly ambitious and motivated individual to carry out critical R&D work at the forefront of innovation in Biosensing and Biotechnology. You will contribute to the development of new Point-of-Care diagnostic tests, including design and validation of novel IVD assays. You will play a critical role in the daily running of our Biochemistry Lab, joining an experienced team of scientists and engineers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company, to play a crucial role in its growth and to get valuable technical and business experience.
- Assist in the day-to-day laboratory operations
- Ensure stock levels and consumables are supplied as required
- Ensure equipment is maintained correctly and in good order
- Support investigation and validation as per standard operating procedures
- Assist in the production of materials for in-house and customer use
- Support Scientists and Engineers as required
- Support Technical Operations Manager with management of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Qualification in a scientific discipline
- Experience following procedures
- Attention to detail
- Must be a strong team player with a positive attitude
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent work ethic, able to work flexible hours/shifts if needed (including occasional weekend work if required)
- Experience working with chemicals in a laboratory
- Experience in working within a quality framework
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mint Diagnostics:
Mint Diagnostics is a start-up re-defining how hormone data can be collected and used for human performance optimisation and personalised healthcare in fields such as IVF and oncology.